Hosting Transition & Moderators

Important Information

Hosting Transition & Moderators

Postby t fawk » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Hey all,

Your friendly neighbourhood forum host here. I know I'm never around. You seem to get on fine though :)

Anyway, my hosting provider (WiredTree) was acquired by Liquid Web recently and they're transitioning to a new server soon. Unfortunately they did their data backup like 2 days ago and anything that happens (including this message being created) before the actual transition is going to be lost. Woo. Nothing I can do about that (or I'm sure there is but I'm way too lazy), so just expect it.

In other news, I don't moderate this forum and the others mods are mostly in and out. If you're a regular forum user and want to either A) help keep it clear of spam or B) help organize stuff, or preferably both, send me a private message. I am going to ask you to show me that you're reliable somehow and won't just delete the forum or get into petty power-hungry internet nerd games, so keep that in mind.

Cheers,
T
My Blog & My Book
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."
Winston Churchill
t fawk
Site Admin

Return to Announcements